Player Code of Conduct
- Play for fun.
- Work hard to improve your skills.
- Be a team player – get along with your teammates.
- Learn teamwork, sportsmanship, and discipline.
- Be on time.
- Learn the rules and play by them. Always be a good sport.
- Respect your coach, your teammates, your parents, opponents, and officials.
- Never argue with an official’s decision.
- Display good sportsmanship.
- Help provide a safe and fun environment; throwing any items on the ice surface can cause injury to players and officials.
- Be responsible for your own safety – be alert to prevent accidents from flying pucks and other avoidable situations.
- Parents may be held responsible for the compliance of their guests with the Spectator’s Code of Conduct.
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.